Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thoughts...

I'm joining the Paper Players again this week for Jaydee's Color Challenge . I'll admit this really was a challenge for me.  I am not a fan of burgundy and don't use it much. I found a piece of it to work into the card but I'm thinking it might actually be Rich Razzleberry - I hope it's close enough since I'm just using it as an accent.

I love the rich colors for fall so I decided to make a Thanksgiving card.  After much thought and changing things around, this is what I came up with:


I was happy to be able to use the linen thread on this card.  It compliments the colors nicely, I think.


I stamped with Creamy Creamy caramel and I think that worked nicely. 


Head over to the Paper Players to see a lot of really great cards & get some inspiration.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice card! Loving all of the banners! Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week!

jaydee said...

Debra, your use of banners is right on trend. I also love the metallic element that you introduced for that unexpected touch. I also love your sentiment. So glad you joined the Paper Players and shared this lovely card.
Jaydee

Nance Leedy said...

That DSP coordinates perfectly with our colors this week--love all the banners. Great job! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!