Sunday, September 23, 2012

Brown & Grey Birthday...



I am taking part in the Paper Players Challenge this week.  I needed to make a birthday card for my grandfather so I figure I am killing two birds with one stone!  Plus, I'm always up for new card ideas so all my cards don't look the same.

I actually love the grey and brown together.  It's funny what you find out looks pretty good when you play around with colors and patterns.







Head over to the Paper Players blog and see what all the other talented card makers are up to.

3 comments:

H2 :) said...

The brown & grey do look fabulous together Debra! The small check print, single pennant & brads are all great elements of your masculine design. Hope that you enjoyed your first challenge with us & that we see you again soon at The Paper Players. :)

Ann Schach said...

What a great masculine card! I love the small print and the distressing you did. The pennant is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very fun birthday card! I really like that little pennant and the clean, masculine design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)