Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Tags...

I wanted to share some Christmas tags I made for my sister-in-law today. The one with the tree has 'merry & bright' embossed in silver on the bottom, although it's hard to see in the photo. I don't plan on adding these to my Etsy shop but if you feel like it's something you need before Christmas please send me an email and I will be happy to help out. :)

I will draw the name of the giveaway winner this evening and will post the lucky winner's name in the morning. Thanks to everyone who entered and visited my sight. I am just getting things going and I want to get the word out to anyone and everyone that I am here so I appreciate your visits to my blog and my shop. Thanks!

I'll be back tomorrow with the good news for the lucky reader...

No comments: